Thursday, February 19, 2009

Out of the mouth of babes...

After a lot of procrastinating, I finally decided it was time to vacuum the rug under the kitchen table. I really thought I would love the rug since it gave a more "finished" look to the eating area in the kitchen, but I didn't consider how much food and dog hair (from the dog passively begging under the table) would accumulate. Pulling out the broom for these messes was so much easier.

Anyway, as I was moving the table and chairs and plugging in the vacuum, Pinky came over to check out was I was doing. She eyed up the vacuum, then asked, wide-eyed, "Mommy, YOU know how to vacuum??"

I am so ashamed...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tarek would say the same thing to me. =) Hope you are well!! Miss chatting with you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...