Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Quilt top is done!!

The quilt top is done!!! There are certainly a lot of imperfection, er- character, to this quilt. I think I really underestimated how difficult it would be. There are a LOT of corners to align. Needless to say, as my first ever completed quilt top, not all of the corners are perfect. But more than half of them are, I'm proud to say!

This weekend I will buy some batting and backing/binding fabric. Then I just have to wait for my walking foot to be delivered. In the meantime, maybe I can read up on how to quilt and bind. LOL! I've never made it this far on a quilt before!

Without further ado, here is the finished top (click on it to see it larger):


Sorrry for the bad lighting in all of these quilt pictures. I only sew after the kids go to bed so there's no good lighting to take pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...