Saturday, July 25, 2009

New crib bedding

I wanted to share our plans for Wild One's nursery. I found a great bedding set at a garage sale for only $10. The set included the comforter, crib sheet, crib skirt, bumper and window valance. I had hoped it would work for a boy or a girl, but I think we will go with a different set if Wild One is a boy.

The patchwork comforter


Close up of the fabrics. The skirt and valance are done in the green print while the sheet is the butterfly print. The bumper pad is patchwork like the comforter.

For a boy, we really like this bedding set, though I'm not 100% sure it's "the one."


Whichever bedding set we choose we will paint the walls cream on top and green on the bottom with a white stripe dividing the two colors. I can't wait to start work on it! I already bought supplies to redo the shadow boxes in the room too. I already found a great green and cream paper and brad set.

I will post pics of the nursery (and the new playroom and Chaos' new room) as we make progress!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...