Monday, November 2, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

I've really been slacking lately on meal planning. Things have been so hectic with my due date approaching and the work in the basement reaching a frenzy. We've been winging dinner a lot lately. There has been great progress on the basement though, so it's not all bad!!

In an attempt to make things slightly less chaotic, here is an abbreviated meal plan for the week ahead.
  1. Kabobs and Green Beans
  2. Chicken Pasta Salad with Cashews
  3. Green Bean and Chicken Casserole
  4. Meatless Lasagna and Garlic Bread
  5. Gnocchi (not sure how we'll prepare it just yet)
  6. Simsbury Chicken
I am really craving green beans lately, so hopefully the two meals we have planned with them will satisfy that craving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hez, I finally got the time to look thru all your camp slop writings...I love your crafts and recipes...are you making those delicious recipes? YEA!! What a great mom you are...

I have been spelling my grandaughters name "Pinkie" and see that you spell it "Pinky"..at least we both love her and the name!

Mom S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...