Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Quick and Easy

You may have noticed that I haven't been posting as much lately. Pinky and I used to do a craft every single day. Now, as the end of pregnancy draws closer, I find that I just don't have the energy (or desire) to lug out a lot of craft supplies.

Enter - my mom. She sent a box full of crafts for Pinky. They were all prepackaged little puppets to assemble. Pinky was THRILLED, and so was Mommy. We've done a few already, and Pinky is able to do them almost completely by herself.

When she asks to do a craft, I tell her to go grab a puppet from the craft closet and some glue dots. She sometimes needs help getting the glue dots off or sticking the googly eyes on. The finished product is pretty cute though:


The other quick craft around here lately is making necklaces. This is another project that Pinky can complete with minimal help (I just tie the string at the end).


If you're in need of quick, go-to crafts when you're sick, tired, or just busy - I highly recommend these two!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...