Saturday, March 20, 2010

I've been a bad blogger...

Well, maybe more of an absentee blogger. Life around here has gotten pretty hectic. Does it always seem that the closer you get to spring the longer your to do list gets? I know mine does.

Because of that....I've decided to change my Fun with Felt series. Instead of being a weekly event, I will post the projects as I finish them. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed and pressured about having a "real" deadline each week and think that doing it this way is probably a bit more realistic in what I can handle right now (and yes, I realize I'm bailing on a deadline before I even officially started - I'm special that way). I promise I have a really great tutorial to share with you very soon. I believe my sewing machine needs to take a trip to the repair shop first though. :(

I have a lot of other great projects I've been working on and hope to finish soon too (a revamped toy box, Mother's Day gifts, quilts, a memory game). I can't wait to share them all.

And since no post is really complete without a picture, I thought I'd share how I spent one afternoon this weekend. My wonderful, amazing husband signed me up for a window pane class at our local scrapbooking store. I made this to hang over our bed in our master bedroom.

I really love it. I'm not 100% sure I'm done with it yet, but I'm going to hang it anyway. The walls in our bedroom have been bare for far too long!

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...