Sunday, September 19, 2010

What we did this summer...

Now that summer is unofficially behind us and the busy fall schedule has begun, I'm finally ready to get back to my blog!

To catchy you up, here's what we did this summer:


Signed up for a weekend long scrapbook retreat - my first ever!


Did NOT get my sewing machine fixed yet :(


Traveled with the kids many, many miles to visit family and had a blast


Took a camping trip to end the summer

And...found out Wild One is going to be a big sister!!


I hope your summer was just as fun and fulfilling. Here's hoping that fall is another great season!

My Felt Friday posts will begin again this week! Hopefully new crafts, recipes and other fun stuff to follow!

1 comment:

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

I just noticed this post. Congrats on the little one you're expecting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...