Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Home Organization, Day One

Technically it's not day one, but it's the first day I actually remembered to take pictures!

Remember this picture from a few days ago?


Shortly after they made that mess I started my organization of the nursery. I needed to sort through outgrown books, toys and clothes. The hardest part though was that I needed to make room for Sprout's clothes somewhere.

After a few hours (and a sizable pile of toys and books to donate!) here's what I had:

A much neater bookshelf


I don't have a before picture of the closet, but you can see that I emptied an entire shelf for Sprout!


And I emptied 3 dresser drawers too!

Now I just need to start washing newborn clothes and get them put away!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...