Our theme lately has been "quick and easy" for dinners. With my husband working really long hours lately and me getting to the uncomfortable point in this pregnancy, we just don't have too much time to fix dinner. So our meal plan might not be elegant, but for now, it's what works. :) Again, I've linked recipes I've found online
Monday: Italian sub sandwiches and mini stuffed tomatoes (Superbowl leftovers)
Tuesday: Soup (not sure what kind yet) and tuna fish sandwiches
Wednesday: Crispy orange beef and potatoes
Thursday: Leftovers/fend for yourself night
Friday: Pulled pork sandwiches and baked beans
Saturday: Chicken burgers with garlic rosemary mayo and quinoa
* 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise*
* 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
* 24 cherry tomatoes
1. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until evenly brown. Once cooled, crumble and set aside.
2. In a bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, bacon, green onions, and parsley until well blended. Set aside.
3. Cut a small slice from the top of each tomato. Using a melon baller or small spoon, scoop out the inside of each tomato and discard. Fill each tomato with the bacon mixture, and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve chilled.
*We use Tastefully Simple's garlic garlic dip instead of mayo then sprinkle a bit of Parmesan cheese on top. So yummy!