Thursday, April 7, 2011

Where to find fun activities!

While I'm busy with Sprout, I thought I would share where I find some of the fun things I do with my kids.

The first thing I recommend is checking out some of the link parties I link up to each week (the buttons are always included at the end of each "What We Did This Week" post). There are some amazingly creative bloggers out there who are wonderful enough to share their ideas day after day.

For 0-12 Months
For Toddlers
For Preschool/Kindergarten Resources
  • Family Fun Magazine - I've had a subscription for a few years now and love the ideas. Their website is also really useful.
Another great website for all ages is No Time for Flash Cards. There are a lot of great activities posted and there's even a break down by age.

If you'd like to check out some of the activities I've found through other blogs, feel free to check out my Pinterest links:
What unique places do you use for ideas and inspiration? Any favorite books or websites?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...