Saturday, May 25, 2013

Another School Year Over

Do the school years go faster every year?  It seems that I had great plans to keep updating my blog, but, somehow, time kept slipping away from me!  We're nearing the end of the school year here which means I'm gearing up for another fun summer with the kids.  I have so much planned for this summer - the kids have asked if we will do "Mommy School" again!.  How can I say no? 

Before I start posting my plans for this summer though, I feel I should finish up the posts from last summer.  I have a half dozen posts just waiting to share with you.  I ran out of time to add pictures and edit them last year but am ready to share them now.  Look for new (old?) posts starting tomorrow with many more to follow this summer!


Happy (almost) Summer exploring!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...