Thursday, December 11, 2008

Busy Days

I am so proud of myself today. I've gotten SO much done. A short list of today's accomplishments:

1. Got both kids up, dressed, bundled up and to the church for bible study by 9am. That could be considered a day's work in and of itself.
2. After Moms and Kids, took both kids to TJ Maxx to buy a gift for my bunco party tomorrow night.
3. Cleaned the entire house for playgroup in the morning.
4. Prepared the craft for all the kids for playgroup (individually bagged so they can take them home if they choose).
5. Did 4 loads of laundry.
6. Completed the Flat Stanley project and made a scrapbook of his journey. It's currently in a box waiting to be next-day shipped to Lexi.
7. Ordered a new carseat for Pinky.
8. Prepared snacks for playgroup.
9. Last, but certainly not least, updated my blog!

And now, I'm very tired. Pinky and her Daddy had a great time at the bounce house yesterday, and we have some great pictures. I am too tired to post them now, but hopefully I will have a free minute tomorrow between playgroup and the Christmas party to put them up on our picture website.

Hope you all have a great night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...