Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our version of a gingerbread house

With how much Pinky is getting into crafts lately (and her love for all things sweet), I really wanted to make a gingerbread house with her this year. I was afraid that it would be too challenging for her though and would just leave her frustrated. Of course, when I saw the post on the no time for flash cards site on how to make your own Christmas trees out of ice cream cones and icing, I knew it was perfect!

Pinky had an absolute blast making these (Hubby and I had fun too). We used red and green M&Ms and rainbow sprinkles as our decorations. Notimeforflashcards.com displayed their works of art, but we ate ours, because, well, that's the sort of family we are! Here's a picture of Pinky's finished project. (I'll post more pictures of the creative and subsequent destructive process on our family webpage).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...