Monday, December 15, 2008

A wreath for her room

Continuing our Christmas craft theme, today we made Christmas wreaths from paper plates and scraps of wrapping paper. I found this fun idea in my Family Fun magazine (which I highly recommend to all parents - lots of great craft and activity ideas).

This one is simple to make though we had to do it in a few steps. Pinky wanted to paint today, and though the craft didn't really call for it, I found a way to add it in there. First, I cut a whole in the center of a paper plate. Then Pinky painted (with her hands of course - who needs a paintbrush) the ring that was left. After it dried, she glued tissue paper and wrapping paper scraps to it. I added a ribbon to hang it, and voila! A Christmas wreath!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...