Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The joy of contact paper

I only recently discovered how awesome contact paper is for crafts (no glue required for little ones and makes great window decorations), but today I found out how much fun a 9 month old can have with it as well!

I found the idea on Baby Center. Tape a square of contact paper to the floor (sticky side up and make sure to tape down the edges so baby can't pull it off the floor). I put a few of Chaos' favorite toys on the contact paper and encouraged him to pick them up. He was mesmerized! The best part though, was when I took his socks off and let him stand barefoot on top of it. I got actual belly laughs from him as he experimented with the stickiness! Next time I will put a piece of construction paper under the contact paper so he can see the sticky area better, but he really had a lot of fun with this one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...