Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Organizing and Cleaning

I've been on a mission the last few days to organize and sort through the abundance of toys we have. I'm hoping to get it done before Santa bestows another heap of presents upon us. My husband and I made a point of having Pinky pick out a few toys to donate to charity, and we're taking her this weekend to pick out a new toy for Toys for Tots. By doing this, I'm hoping that she will understand the true meaning of Christmas and that it truly is better to give than to recieve.

Anyway, one of the tasks that has come up is sorting through Pinky's books. I'm a firm believer that a child can never have too many books, but some of the books she had were far too babyish for her to even be interested in any more (and I happen to know that Santa is planning on bringing her some new ones). So, I weeded out the younger books and brought them downstairs to Chaos' bookshelf. While I was putting them away, I turned my back for one second, and this is what I saw:


And after I asked him what he was doing:

He belly laughed at me too. He just *knows* when he's doing something he shouldn't! He's such a little monkey. He's going to be my mischief maker!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...