Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

My husband and I recently celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. Tonight, we found a babysitter and went out to a wonderful tapas restaurant. If you're not familiar with tapas, the food is served in appetizer portions and shared, allowing you to try many different things. It's a very relaxed, slow paced environment.

We had such a good time. The food was incredible. Here's what we ordered, starting with my favorite.

1. Creme Brulee (what can I say - I'm a dessert girl!)
2. Sea Scallops in Chocolate Sauce
3. Chorizo Stuffed Dates
4. Lobster Gnocchi
5. Hanger Steak
6. Sashimi of Fluke (sushi) with Saki (I was not a fan of the Saki, my husband liked it though)

I love our kids, but it was fun to go somewhere without highchairs and a kids' menu!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...