Monday, June 8, 2009

A Change For My Blog

If you've been reading through my blog, you may have noticed that I've removed the kids' names. It's something I've been thinking of doing for awhile. I know that if some creep really wanted to, they could track us down. The internet is never truly safe. But, why make it any easier, right?

From here on out, my daughter will be called "Pinky" and my son will be "Chaos" (a South Park Professor Chaos reference - yes, our humor is just that refined). My husband will be called just that or "Hubby" and our newest addition with be "Wild Thing." I am still in the process of scouring old posts for references to real names, but hope that they will be gone soon. I also ask grandparents or any other family member to refrain from using real names in comments you leave.

Thanks to all for understanding. If nothing else, I feel a bit more comfortable sharing my life this way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...