Monday, June 8, 2009

Scrapbooking Find

When each of my kids are born, I start a scrapbook for them that chronicles life from the time we found out we were expecting all the way through their first birthday. It's a really fun scrapbook to create, but it's time consuming (like any scrapbooking project). Since I scrapbook by year, I also had the task of creating a 2008 album for Pinky while making a baby album for Chaos. I knew my time would be limited, so when I found the Picfolio Album from Creative Memories, I fell in love. The book is basically a photo album, but when you add their journaling boxes and embellishments it becomes so much more. Here is a link to some of the Picfolio options they have now (there weren't as many options when I bought my album): PicFolio Albums. There are many more options if you just do a search for PicFolio, too.

I wasn't sure at first if I would like scrapbooking this way. I was afraid it would limit my creativity or just be too plain. Totally not the case. I love, love, love the way the scrapbook turned out. The best part? It was SO quick and easy to put together an entire year's scrapbook.

Here is a picture of one of my favorite pages from the album - a Christmas 2 page spread. If you click on the picture you can see it in more detail. The photo mats and journaling boxes were all part of the PicFolio kit I ordered. The stickers and other embellishments are also from Creative Memories, but not from this particular kit (I like to mix and match).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...