Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Too Many Tutus...

After the sting of failure yesterday, I had the urge to create something I knew I couldn't mess up. I still had oodles of tulle left in my closet from when I made Pinky's tutu, so I thought I would make another.

I started with a solid pink. Very easy to do when watching tv - you don't even have to keep track of which color to put where.


But I still had lots of tulle left. One more? This time in purple - Pinky's favorite color. After all, it's best to have lots of tutus for when friends come over to play, right?


When that was done, I had just a bit of elastic and tulle left. I didn't want to put it back in my overcrowded closet, and I wouldn't dream of throwing it away. So what to do? A matching barbie tutu of course!


Pinky was thrilled when she saw them and immediately had to dress up to match Barbie.


Now if I could just find some room in that dress up trunk...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your tutus, boy is my little sweetheart getting so big, oh she is so pretty I really miss the kids so much!! Love, Grandma Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...