Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Easy Laundry Tip

One of my favorite laundry "helpers" is my 2 bin laundry sorter. With kids, I'm constantly stain treating clothes (and easily forgetting what has or has not been treated between washes). With this sorter, I can put clothes that need to be stain treated on one side and clothes that don't on the other. This has been SUCH a timesaver for me! The best part? It's from IKEA and only cost $9.99. It's light weight, has a lid and handles (great for carrying the whole bin downstairs when I need to), and the fabric can very easily be wiped clean.

Another perk - as the clothes come out of the dryer, I fold them and put Pinky's on one side and Chaos' on the other. Makes putting clothes away a breeze.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...