Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Updating in Progress...

I'm working on updating the sidebars and some other things on my blog right now. Please bear with me - it might take a few days awhile.

The last month has been a whirlwind of activity and illness around here. In the past 4 weeks we have seen the start of preschool, Sunday School, gymnastics, ballet, swimming lessons, Bible Study and playgroup. We've also dealt with 3 colds (one of which I'm still fighting), 2 stomach viruses, and 1 very, very bad allergic reaction rash (poor Pinky is still getting over this one). Throw in a fender bender with our van and a basement remodel for good measure, and I can honestly say I'm ready for a BORING month ahead! I need some downtime before this Wild One makes his or her appearance.

Here's hoping your autumn is off to a sunny, healthy start!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...