Thursday, January 7, 2010

Changes!

As you can see, I'm in the process of changing my blog appearance. I have wanted a clean, 3 column look for some time. I found this great (and very, very easy) tutorial to add a third column to the Minima template.

I created the header using a picture we took while hiking this past summer and this tutorial at Foothill Home Companion.

Some other changes - I've updated my Crafty Inspiration links on the right and enabled right click again (I always right click and open in a new tab for links so it's bugged me that it was disabled on my own blog).

I'm still working on updating the categories and labels of my posts. I'm hoping to achieve a more useful archive.

I hope you like the changes and the new look!

1 comment:

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

I finally got around to going to the tutorial. It was super easy and now I have a three column blog. Thanks for the recommendation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...