Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Second "Year of Crafting"

In the spirit of New Years resolutions, here is what I hope to be crafting this year. Almost all of these are linked to a tutorial I have found. In no particular order:
  1. Toolbelt for Chaos
  2. Valentine's Day Table Runner
  3. Fabric Travel High Chair
  4. Crayon Rolls
  5. Car Caddy
  6. Fabric Dollhouse - a barn for Pinky and a garage with cars for Chaos
  7. Pinky's Rainbow quilt
  8. Wild One's Sock Monkey Quilt
  9. Glass tile necklace for me!
  10. 1930s 9 patch Quilt
  11. Circle Quilt
  12. Tie Fleece blanket for Wild One
  13. Shadow Boxes for Wild One's nursery
  14. Christmas stockings with hand embroidered names
  15. Busy Books for all of the kids
  16. More felt food - particularly cookies on a cookie sheet, pasta, crackers, eggs, pancakes, pop tarts and lollipops
  17. Tea towel apron to go with the felt food
  18. Glass block night light
  19. Photo coasters
  20. ABC Scrapbook for Chaos
  21. Chaos Baby Scrapbook
  22. 2009 Family Scrapbook
  23. 2010 Family Scrapbook
  24. Wild One Baby Scrapbook
  25. Handprint ornament for Wild One
  26. Happy Birthday Banner
  27. Sippy cup leash
  28. Felt mustache
  29. Felt Mr. Potato Head
  30. Chalkboard placemat
  31. Playsilks
  32. I Spy Quilts
What do you hope to accomplish this year?

1 comment:

bethany said...

This is a great idea. I should really post all of the things that I want to craft and their links, but I'm afraid it would take me several hours :) I'm loving that felt Mr. Potato Head-it's definitely on my list as well!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...