Monday, January 11, 2010

Pajammy Pants!

Ready to find out what my fun fabric was for?

I was searching etsy (like I do most nights) and found this cute flannel fabric. I knew Pinky would love it - it had all of her favorite things: rainbows, hearts, butterflies, unicorns, castles... The problem was I had no idea what I would use it for! So, I saved it to my favorites (just in case) and moved on to the other site I like to check daily - One Pretty Thing. There I found a link to a tutorial for 15 minute jammy pants. The PERFECT use for 1 yard of fantasy fabric!

I've never sewn clothing before, but the tutorial looked easy enough even for me! I think they turned out great (and so does Pinky who declared she was going to wear them all day and all night). What do you think?


Since they turned out so well, I bought cute dinosaur fabric to make a pair for Chaos.


And here's my very happy kids modeling their new pants:


Pinky wanted me to make a pair for Wild One, but I ran out of time this weekend. I think she's a bit mad at me about it too. I found her wearing this shirt to bed:

I guess I better get to work on another pair, huh?

When I finish that, I'm already envisioning matching pjs for the whole family at Christmas next year (I'm sure my husband will be thrilled :-S).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...