Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Felt Fun Feature

While searching for ideas for this week's Friday Felt Feature I stumbled across a blog that is just so full of great ideas I couldn't post them all! If you haven't visited Crafts by Amanda - you really need to! Check out some of these adorable projects:


These craft stick mummies would be a great project at a Halloween party or just for fun with the kiddos.


And I don't think I've ever seen Frankenstein looking quite so cute! See how she made it HERE.


This project, however, is my all time favorite. Juice Box Monsters. What a great way to use up some felt scraps and really get creative. See the whole post HERE.

There are even MORE great ideas on her blog - Crafts by Amanda. Go check it out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...