Monday, November 29, 2010

Ornamant Exchange

A message board that I post on semi-frequently had a handmade Christmas ornament exchange that I just had to be a part of. The rules were simple - you could buy $5 in supplies and had to send a handmade ornament or ornament set.

I had SO many ideas of what I wanted to send, but finally decided on a version of these adorable ornaments. I couldn't wait to post a picture, but had to wait until I knew they were received!

I found the canisters 50% off at Hobby Lobby (the last package too!). I added some scrapbook paper and embellishments and a ribbon for hanging. I love how they turned out. They're simple, but cute (I apologize for the poor picture, I was in a hurry to get them mailed):


Since my wonderful husband commented how much he liked them, I plan to make a few for our tree too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...