Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Busy Quilting!

Now that my sewing machine is back (and sewing like a dream!) I can finally buckle down and work on Wild One and Pinky's birthday quilts. These quilts are both very bright and vibrant.

I finished the quilt top of Wild One's Sock Monkey quilt in one afternoon. You have to love strip quilts! Quick and easy! The fabric I used is Moda's Funky Monkey line.


I plan to back this with a combination of these two fabrics from the same line:


And bind with this (also from the same line):


Since I had to order the backing and binding fabric I had some downtime. I decided to get a head start on Pinky's rainbow quilt. Here are the first two stacked coin rows. I still have 3 more to go, then I will sash it with purple fabric (her favorite color). I haven't decided on a backing fabric yet. Any ideas?


I hope to have completed pictures soon!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...