Sunday, December 4, 2011

Paper Gingerbread Men

Today's December Fun activity was a Christmas craft - paper Gingerbread men!

I cut large gingerbread men from paper shopping bags (I got the pattern from Chaos's preschool teachers so I'm sorry I don't have it to share).



The kids went wild decorating with buttons, felt, yarn, sequins, foam shapes and crayons. I think this would have been even more fun if we had gingerbread cookies to snack on while crafting!

Linking up to some of these great parties

7 comments:

Katie said...

Adorable! I love how you used bags rather than construction paper!! Thanks so much for linking up at Thrifty Thursday! I hope to see you next week! :D

Charlene Juliani said...

These are cute! I would love for you to link this to Hey Mom, Look What I Did at Adventures In Mommy Land.

The Mommies Made Me Do It said...

Aww, this craft is awesome and so simple! Love it!
Visiting from It's Playtime Linky.

Rose @ Walnut Acre said...

This craft looks like so much fun. I love it!

RedTedArt said...

So sweet and so much fun!

Thank you for sharing on Kids Get Crafty!

Maggy

Deborah said...

I love the paper Gingerbread men! We made paper Gingerbread houses too:)

Brooke said...

Fun, I love how big they are! Thanks for sharing on Monday Madness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...