Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Superhero Logo Banner

Another fun touch to Chaos's Superhero Play date was a banner of superhero logos. This was really simple to make (even easier if you cut it on a Cricut, Silhouette or other fancy cutting machine - I did mine the old fashioned way - by hand!).


There are many materials you could use to make this banner. If you want a keepsake, I think felt would be a great way to go. The logos could be sewn together and really stand the test of time. If you want quick, easy and inexpensive - construction paper would definitely work.

I chose something in the middle - craft foam.

This package seemed to be created for superheroes - red, blue, white, green, yellow and black sheets - perfect colors!

The first thing I did after choosing my materials was download Hall of Heroes, a free font from dafont.com. All of my logos came from this font with the exception of The Incredibles (which I found here).

I printed out my logos (I sized most of them at 250). I traced them onto my craft foam and cut them out.


I assembled them using tacky glue and attached them to a ribbon.


The finished banner!

The logos I used (from left to right): Captain America, Robin, The Flash, Superman, The Fantastic Four, Batman, Spiderman, The Green Lantern and The Incredibles.

There's still one more post of superhero fun - be sure to check back!

Linking up to some of these great parties!

1 comment:

Charlene Juliani said...

I love the bunting! Thanks for sharing on Hey Mom, Look What I Did at Adventures In Mommy Land!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...