Saturday, January 24, 2009

How much is that doggy in the window?

A very quick and easy craft that Pinky and I did together before bed tonight. She's been asking for a long time to do a puppy dog craft. What could be simpler than some puppy ears made of construction paper?

She wanted to be a white puppy with purple and pink spots. I cut a white sheet of paper in half and adjusted it to fit her head. I used staples to secure it. Then I cut out matching ears and had her glue the pink and purple spots to the headband and ears. Staple the ears to the headband and you have one cute puppy dog!

Now, I tried very hard to get a picture of her actually wearing the puppy ears, but she flat out refused. If I can get her to cooperate I will update this post later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...