Monday, May 16, 2011

5 a Day Books

To learn more about the 5 a Day challenge click here.

Here are our choices for this week:


I Love You As Much... has been one of my favorite books since Pinky was a baby. A lullaby rhyme that tells how deep a mother can love, it's the perfect bedtime story for little ones.


A counting board book, My Love For You describes love as being "bigger than 1 bear, taller than 2 giraffes..." This is a sweet, quick read.


Lemons are Not Red has become Wild One's favorite book. She loves the cut outs on each page and demand that I read it again when we reach the end. The older kids love the silliness (purple carrots, red lemons, grey flamingos...).


This is a simple book about loving everything you see. There is also a Spanish/English version that would be wonderful for children learning to speak Spanish.


What did the animals do while you were sleeping? This short counting book will tell you. My little animal lover liked this board book and wanted to look at the pictures over and over again.

Linking to:
5 a day books

2 comments:

Elise said...

I have come over from ABC123 where I saw your blog featured. I have read with great interest your recent posts and am looking forward to following your blog.

UK lass in US said...

I love you as much... was one of my favourites for bedtime when my two were young.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...