Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year in Review

It's been another year - time to take stock in what I've accomplished from my "Year of Crafting" goals! I've linked to what I've finished and added comments to a few that I didn't get to. It's funny how my list evolves as the year goes on...

1. Toolbelt for Chaos
2. Valentine's Day Table Runner
3. Fabric Travel High Chair
4. Crayon Rolls
5. Car Caddy
6. Fabric Dollhouse - a barn for Pinky and a garage with cars for Chaos
7. Pinky's Rainbow quilt - This one will be done soon. Joann's shipped me the wrong fabric and even though they promised to deliver the CORRECT fabric in time for Christmas, I am still waiting.
8. Wild One's Sock Monkey Quilt
9. Glass tile necklace for me! (well, okay it was for Pinky)
10. 1930s 9 patch Quilt
11. Circle Quilt
12. Tie Fleece blanket for Wild One
13. Shadow Boxes for Wild One's nursery
14. Christmas stockings with hand embroidered names (I broke down and bought Pottery Barn stockings on clearance this year. I still have the Figgy Pudding fabric though so I hope to make something else with it.)
15. Busy Books for all of the kids
16. More felt food - particularly cookies on a cookie sheet, pasta, crackers, eggs, pancakes, pop tarts and lollipops
17. Tea towel apron to go with the felt food
18. Glass block night light
19. Photo coasters - made painted coasters instead
20. ABC Scrapbook for Chaos
21. Chaos Baby Scrapbook
22. 2009 Family Scrapbook
23. 2010 Family Scrapbook
24. Wild One Baby Scrapbook
25. Handprint ornament for Wild One (I'm waiting until next year since she HATED getting her hand painted this year)
26. Happy Birthday Banner
27. Sippy cup leash
28. Felt mustache
29. Felt Mr. Potato Head
30. Chalkboard placemat
31. Playsilks
32. I Spy Quilts

And a few other crafts I've whipped up that weren't on my list:
Felt Cookies
Felt hand puppets
Felt hair clips
Pinky's scrabble tile necklace
Pajama pants
Child activity bags
Burp cloths
Felt ornaments
Nightlight
Ribbon Wands
Washer Necklaces
Butterfly hair clips
Burger cake
Christmas ornaments (bird, paper star, felt ufo, paper accordion, felt shapes, tin canister)
Felt Pumpkin Game
Felt Pumpkin Door Hanger
Hand Print Apron

Here's hoping your year was full of crafts as well! Here's a picture of my finished crafts for those of you who are visual like me (I've just learned how to make a collage in Picasa...I'm still getting it just right.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...